Natural Gardens is the perfect destination to have your dream Barn Wedding in the Catskills, family or business party!
We offer wedding packages for both day and weekend events. All wedding packages are custom designed to fit your needs. Wedding Packages includes our venue, using local catering, bar service, photographer, DJ and florist. These packages can save you $7,000 or more over hiring vendors yourself. We provide you all vendor pricing and policies upfront with NO hidden costs to help you determine if Natural Gardens is right for you. Choosing vendors can be a difficult and time consuming process. We ask that every happy couple first read and review the Pricing, Policies and Facilities pages before scheduling an appointment. We hope this will answer a number of early-planning stage questions. Please note that our wedding packages are for a full service wedding. If you are on a smaller budget, it may be better to book our venue only and hire your own vendors that will fit your budget. After reviewing our information, schedule an appointment to tour and have us answer any additional questions you may have.
What is included
1) Our venue for the day with no curfew including bridal house, ceremony chairs & setup, reception tables & chairs, dance floor, outdoor solar and laser lighting, adirondack chairs, benches and golf carts for elderly & wedding party ceremony transport. Also includes the following extra items; 2-Canopies 10’ x 20’, White Birch Chuppah, Day of Event Coordinator, Bonfire, S’mores Sticks, 10 Oil Lanterns, 25 Shepherd Hooks, 5 Decorative Wooden Ice Chests, Portable Generator, Grill, Chafing Dishes, Microphone with Amp, EZ Up Canopy, Hops, Woods & Back Pond Ceremony Sites, Mason Jars with Candles, Additional Bistro Lights, Ice Tub for Kegs, Golf Carts for other than Elderly, Extension Cords, Lawn Games and various other props & decorations.
2) Catering – cocktail hour with appetizers and reception dinner and dessert. Menu is not fixed and you can choose the food you desire.
3) Bar Service – Cocktail hour, five hours during reception and one hour at bonfire. Bar includes 2 kegs of beer, white & red wine and 3 spirits. All choices of type is up to you. Bonfire is bottled beer vs kegs. You may also add additional choices to the bar at your expense.
4) Full Wedding Planning services for your wedding day.
7) Florist – Up to a $300 discount on floral arrangements. Additional arrangements can be purchased at your expense.
8) Website – Manage your wedding with descriptions, pictures, directions agenda, etc. and also includes an interactive plugin to manage your RSVP, food choices, drinks and gift registry. Included is two hours of tutorial & website setup at our venue.
9) A 20% credit towards your shuttle service costs.
What is included
Weekend Packages include everything in the day package plus;
1) Use of property from Friday at 4pm till Sunday 2pm. You and your vendors are allowed on the property starting on Thursday for setup and decorating.
2) Rehearsal Dinner buffet with 1 hour bar. Additional bar time is available at your expense.
3) Staffed golf carts during events for all three days.
4) Special pricing at our tavern/micro brewery (When Open), for food & drinks at times other than your scheduled events.
* An additional 10% discount is applied if full payment is made with a signed contract.
* Some vendor services are subject to 8% NYS Sales Tax.
* Final guest count is determined two weeks prior to event.
* Generators are available to run during vendor setup and your event schedule only.
* Packages do not include required event liability insurance policy.
* All liquor has to be served by bartenders working under a NYS Liquor Authority License.
* Bonfires are weather permitting. Farm staff is in charge of lighting and monitoring bonfires.
* Shuttle services, hotel rooms, sales tax and gratuity are not included in any packages.
* Additions and special requests are not part of the packages but can be requested and we will quote a price.
* Packages include vendors of our choice. These vendors have worked at our facility and have proven to be very professional and provide a high quality service. You will work directly with the vendors and all additions/alterations will be processed through Natural Gardens.
* Golf carts are driven by staff only. All guests utilizing golf carts, use them at their own risk.
* Prices are higher when adding guests because additional staff are needed.
* Natural Gardens is not responsible for event clean up. We ask that all parts of the property must be left as you found it.
* NO SMOKING is allowed inside any building and property of Natural Gardens, including the front deck of the barn. There will be an outside designated smoking area in the front lawn area approximately 50 feet from the barn. There will be no open flames allowed. Fire Code prohibits all candles and fireworks or flames of any kind inside the barns. Battery operated candles are allowed. Per Insurance Requirements Thank you. Again this is for your safety and ours.
Wedding in the Catskills!
We look forward to making your Wedding in the Catskills everything you’ve imagined, and more.
Call or contact us today – 607-746-2028